My Photo
Name:
Location: Doncaster, United Kingdom

I am a professional singer and teacher. I am part of an academy which teaches both singing and performing live.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I can do this!


I waited a bit for the lettuce as it wasnt really big enough before. Here it is on my plate tasting better than any supermarket produce. I had it with a lovely organic roast chicken with creamy pasta. I have now draped my veg patch with net curtains as the cabbage is getting eaten. I wanted to start looking into planting some flowers next as I want a really pretty plot with big lanky swishy colourful flowers. No formality and no colour scheme. Im excited about the new project but will read up on flowers which will benefit the plot to get the best of both worlds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home