My Photo
Name:
Location: Doncaster, United Kingdom

I am a professional singer and teacher. I am part of an academy which teaches both singing and performing live.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

The weeds are rampant


I realised with a sense of real fear that the weeds are going to challenge me. Because the size of my plot I will have to cover some areas rather than to try to tackle it all. Each square will become a veg bed which is so encouraging.
I have taken a brilliant tip from a magazine that I read to grow the things that a really expensive to buy organically.
For example Asparagus, strawberries, raspberries, rhubarb, leafy greens and cabbage and brocolli.
Organic carrots are 70p a bag so I wont grow them on my plot. This will be my thought process thanks to the writer in the mag.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home