My Photo
Name:
Location: Doncaster, United Kingdom

I am a professional singer and teacher. I am part of an academy which teaches both singing and performing live.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

What a wonderful dicovery

When I go to my allotment I always feel anxious that I might fail and that my efforts will be in vain. The day is on my shoulders and my work has filled my mind.
After half an hour of sweet escapism on my plot everything becomes simple and clear. Nothing feels as bad and the world seems so incredibly beautiful. I didnt expect this from my plot and only hoped for good organic food. The feeling and peace of mind I get from being so involved with nature is actually more valuable. Whether I fail or succeed is not even the point now as this patch of earth gives me the peace which I didnt realise I craved.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home