My Photo
Name:
Location: Doncaster, United Kingdom

I am a professional singer and teacher. I am part of an academy which teaches both singing and performing live.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

My potatoes and raspberries


I am so impressed with the progress of the potatoes. I cant wait to eat one as Im sure it will taste different to a supermarket potatoe. It just has to.
The raspberries were wild from the space at the side of my lottie and I have absolutely no idea when they will fruit. At £1.99 a punnet which I pay weekly I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for a good supply for six weeks when they do.
To be honest I hope they are actually raspberries and not blackberries I could have planted bramble for all I know. I am optimistic and the world wont end if I am wrong. I didnt expect to be able to produce anything this year so everything is a bonus.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home