My Photo
Name:
Location: Doncaster, United Kingdom

I am a professional singer and teacher. I am part of an academy which teaches both singing and performing live.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Not the best veg bed in the world


I think I am running before I can walk. re phrase I am running why walk?
I have prepared a bed by hand digging and weeding. I then ordered a load of horse manure as the horses at the side of me have departed and laid this all over the soil.
I then planted onions, spinach, cabbage, lettuce, brocolli and cucumbers from little plants I had grown on my windowsill. Except the onion sets of course.
The spinach just vanished?
The onions are looking happy and doing well.
The cabbage is being eaten but fighting back and growing.
The lettuce is growing splendidly.
The brocolli has also vanished?
On a positive note it seems that I will definately be eating potatoes, onions and lettuce this year. Hooray! More than I hoped for.
Next year I will have learned from all of my mistakes and will produce more varieties of fruit and veg.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home