My Photo
Name:
Location: Doncaster, United Kingdom

I am a professional singer and teacher. I am part of an academy which teaches both singing and performing live.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Food glorious food








I will have to stay off the wine when updating my blog. My last post was a perfect example. Not violent or aggressive when tipsy just down right flower power how wonderful is the universe.
Anyway .... I actually have something that I can eat and I am going to eat my own grown lettuce this week in a right regal salad! I am so pleased with the lettuce. I didnt even have a slug trap! The cabbage, I thought was going to shrivel and disappear like my spinach did but no, its fighting through like a trooper! The potatoes are amazing and I am a bit embarrassed about the weeds but I am on a mission this week to sort a few of them out with renewed vigour.
I was losing faith a bit because it all seemed so exhausting and without results it can be very disheartening. A simple growth spurt and the enthusiasm is right back.
One lettuce deleted from my shopping list this week and a very special lettuce on my table.
Oops I am on the wine, one before bed... Im such a sad cow I might even dream about lettuce, just wait till the raspberries grow, I will be beside myself.........

1 Comments:

Blogger P said...

Hi Belinda, Wanted to let you know about our blog which is campaigning to stop developers and Preston council from building a housing estate all over our allotments - here is our latest article: 10 Reasons why Preston City Council Should Not Build Over Our Allotments

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home