My Photo
Name:
Location: Doncaster, United Kingdom

I am a professional singer and teacher. I am part of an academy which teaches both singing and performing live.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

OH Britsh weather!!

Just when I was ready to burst into it all the weather stopped me in my tracks. I had planned for manure to be delivered late I know but it was meant well, I had planned to make new paths and my big tub of seeds are waiting. The weather has just turned arctic the ground is frozen solid and it is face numbing. I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to the cold. It is also thick with fog. I intend to move abroad to join my dear best friend when I am older and I will grow outdoor melons. For now I will sit and wait, hopefully I wont get de motivated at least I know the weeds cant grow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home